We are delighted to have many people take an active role on Sunday mornings. Contact the church office at 650-323-6167 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Volunteer opportunities around the church include:
- Scripture reader
- Singing in the choir
- Donating altar flowers (click here to sign-up)
- Bringing food for after-service Snack-n-Chat
- Helping with Wednesday Contemporary Service
- Sunday School teacher
- Nursery attendant
There are many regular volunteer opportunities throughout the week both at church and in the wider community, including:
- Helping in the office or staffing the reception desk
- Volunteering with our SEEDS Outreach Program
- Bringing food donations for the Downtown Streets Team Food Closet
- Serving on a church committee
- and much more!
Be sure to check our weekly e-news, social media, and bulletin for upcoming volunteer events. Past events include fundraising for UMCOR’s Imagine No Malaria Campaign and packaging meals for Rise Against Hunger.