We are delighted to have many people take an active role on Sunday mornings. If you want to know more about how to do that, contact the church office at 650-323-6167 or email@example.com.
Some of the opportunities to serve around the church include:
- Scripture reader
- Singing in the choir
- Donating altar flowers (click here to sign-up)
- Helping with after-service Snack-n-Chat
- Helping with Upstream
- Sunday School teacher
- Nursery attendant
There are also many regular volunteer opportunities throughout the week both at church and in the wider community, including:
- Helping in the office or staffing the reception desk
- Prep and serve meals (4:30-6:30) or volunteer as a greet (4-6:00) with Life Moves Breaking Bread every Monday at FUMCPA.
- Volunteering with our SEEDS Outreach Program
- Bringing food donations to the bin in the sanctuary for the Downtown Streets Team Food Closet
- Serving on a church committee
- and much more!
In addition, be sure to check our weekly e-news, social media, and bulletin for upcoming volunteer events. Past events include fundraising for UMCOR’s Imagine No Malaria Campaign and bagging meals for Rise Against Hunger.