Wednesdays, January 9th-March 27th
Bring your mat (or use a chair) and experience Kundalini Yoga – the yoga of awareness – combining movement, breath, sound and stillness to increase focus, flexibility, wellness and joy! We practice together in our circle:
• Pranayama (breathing techniques)
• Stretching and kriya (series of exercises to strengthen our bodies:
glands, circulation, immune system, digestion, etc..)
• Savansana (deep relaxation)
• Meditation (including mantra, breath, mudra and dristi)
• Sangat (yogi tea & snacks)
Kundalini is a gentle yoga for all ages and skill levels.
There is a suggested donation of $12 per class; first class is free.
Contact Laura Alvarado to sign up or for more information.